- Overseeing general office management for a fast-growing team, as well as ensuring effective communications within and across multiple global offices.
- Performing an array of general administrative tasks, including guest services, travel arrangements, expense reports, event operations and planning, calendar management, procurement, and other ad hoc duties.
- Working with all levels of external stakeholders and helping with special projects as necessary.
- Promoting a fun and team-oriented work environment by planning team events.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of office management experience or administrative support in a fast-paced, technology-focused work environment
- Event planning and execution experience preferred
- Superior time-management skills and multitasking ability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience managing budgets and expenses
- Experience developing internal processes and systems
- Ability to adapt to changing situations in a calm and professional manner
- Tech-savvy and proficient in Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Zoom Meeting, with an aptitude to learn new software and systems
A passion for financial inclusion and access to higher education is a must!
In addition, you should be comfortable working in a start-up environment, meaning a small agile team, fast-evolving roles and responsibilities, variable workload and tight deadlines, a high degree of autonomy, and 80-20 everything.