- Providing a best-in-class applicant experience by coaching and role-modeling a superior customer excellence mindset where quality and knowledge-sharing take priority
- Developing strategic insights and trends based on reports and research and contributing/developing the next evolution of customer excellence and service product
- Providing creative leadership to the team and best representing global customer-facing teams to other stakeholders
- Partnering with the various functions including but not limited to Marketing, Credit, Engineering, Finance, and other Operations units to share and drive client feedback and product improvements
- Building scalable processes for efficiency, improving transparency, and effective allocation of time and resources.
- Communicating with executive-level stakeholders, identifying dependencies and managing escalations
- Ensuring the disciplined use of internal systems while tapping into the creativity of the team for continuous improvement
- Providing customer insights that form the basis for growing our product portfolio and driving process innovation
- Focusing on continuous improvement in conversion through automation, training, and cross-functional collaboration
- Undergraduate degree, preferably with a marketing or finance concentration
- You are an experienced leader and an industry expert (or getting there), bringing in-depth knowledge of CRM – Service, especially in (but not limited to) Financial Services or Education
- You should at least 12+ years (15+ for Senior Manager) of Industry experience with at least 4-5 years of experience in developing / managing / heading CRM – Service Applications
- You have a strong drive to succeed, demonstrate integrity, and top-tier thought leader – managing SLAs in fast-paced dynamic environment should be easy for you
- You are a very collaborative and driven person with the ability to “make things happen”. At the same time, you are a deeply technical person, willing to get your hands dirty in the minutiae if the need arises.
- A start-up experience with global customer base would be an important add-on
- Extensive experience in process improvement through automation and tech-enabled tool
- A self-driven, thought leader, technically focused, with excellent record of accomplishment of implementing transformation programs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – strong analytical skills
- Empathetic and passionate about your products and customers/end-users
- An effective communicator who is organized, articulate, confident, and polished in front of customers and decision makers
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed Institution. Masters preferred
- English fluency, foreign language is a plus
A passion for financial inclusion and access to higher education is a must!
In addition, you should be comfortable working in a start-up environment, meaning a small agile team, fast-evolving roles and responsibilities, variable workload and tight deadlines, a high degree of autonomy, and 80-20 everything.